Church might be something completely new to you. We understand that trying anything new can be a daunting experience, so here’s what you can expect if you visit us on Sunday morning or evening.
When should I arrive? The Sunday services begin at 11.00am & 6.00pm and people generally arrive from 10.45am or 5.45pm onwards. If you come by car we have parking available at the back of the building. You will be met at the front door, where a warm welcome awaits you and we will try to answer any questions you may have.
What to wear? People are friendly and there is no dress code.
What will happen at the meeting?
- The services begin with the announcements of the meetings for the coming week and any further notices.
- There will be singing at various times throughout the meeting.
- The person leading the service leads us in prayer.
- There are one or two bible readings.
- There is a message from the bible lasting approximately 30 to 40 minutes and the whole service lasts approximately 1 hour.
- The service is relayed into the hall on the left of the main church building, where parents can take young children if necessary, and we have a T-loop system for hearing aid users.
And at the end of the service? It's a great time to meet others and chat, or quietly leave, whatever you wish. Light refreshments are served after the evening service for those who want to stay. We would love to see you at any Sunday morning or evening service.
Please contact us if you have questions that remain unanswered.