- The divine inspiration, infallibility of the Bible. It is our final authority in all matters concerning faith and practice.
- The unity of the Godhead in 3 persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The creation of all things in the beginning by God.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of mankind as a result of the fall.
- That Jesus is God the Son with a real but sinless humanity.
- The sacrificial death of Jesus on the cross for sinners, His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension into heaven. Jesus is the only mediator between God and man and will come again personally and visibly in glory and power to judge all.
- The salvation of a sinner is by faith in Christ alone.
- The observance of believer’s baptism and the Lord’s Supper in the fellowship of the local church of Christ.